Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) is a contagious virus and the herpes sores are mostly visible near the genitals and the mouth area. The virus can effect the mucosal surfaces and skin in other parts of the body. It is a long term condition of the human body and many people don’t even seem to notice the symptoms of it.
There seems to be no herpes cure. There are different types that can cause infection to the humans, and these are,
A person with Genital herpes would find sores and pain near the genital area. If a person receives oral sex from somebody who is carrying cold sores can easily get the infection.
Cold sores are the second type of Herpes, which is noticed around the lip area. This is caused by the Herpes Simplex Virus. Even the cold sores are contagious and painful.
The virus is very bad and the people who have it suffer a lot. We will share with you the symptoms and ways to avoid virus. Most noteworthy there are a lot of symptoms of Virus, are the sores on the mouth or near the genital area. There are a lot of other symptoms as well. As a result of that those symptoms so if you find any of such signs get help from the experts immediately.
The primary Symptoms are as follows,
- A person who would have infection would notice blisters and ulcers near the genitalia, or in the vagina or cervix of the infected person.
- Vagina discharge, along with pain and itching are another common symptoms of the it.
- A person would also have high fever, besides that along with tender lymph nodes.
- Infected person would have cold sores around their mouth.
- Severe pain while urinating is another symptom of it
If a person has recurring infection, therefore the pain would not be so severe as the primary infection. Because of the primary infection these symptoms don’t lash more than 10 days and after that the signs of infections go away.
Symptoms of the infection,
- Burning or tingling feeling around the genitals, this happens before one can notice blisters.
- Furthermore women may find blisters around their vagina and in the cervix.
- As a result people with the infections would show signs like cold sores or red blisters around the mouth.
What causes Herpes?
Herpes is caused due to the presence of HSV on the skin and cannot be transferred to someone else just by touching or sitting together. Therefore, if people share sex toys, this could also cause herpes.